Yiwu is a city in the central of Zhejiang Province; it is about 300km from Shanghai, 120km from Hangzhou capital city of Zhejiang, and about 200km from the Ningbo port city. Yiwu is famous for it having the largest commodity market in China and all over the whole world, therefore, the city is also known as “International Trade City”
Yiwu market was founded in 1982, it covers a business area of more than 4,000,000 square meters and owns 62,000 booths, with 200,000 businessman working in the market all the year round. The market involved 16 major industries, 4,202 categories, 33,217 subcategories and more than 1,700,000 products, the market welcomes more than 20,000 overseas visitors visit the market daily. There are about 576,000 standard containers exported to foreign countries every year, to more than 215 countries and regions.
Why you choose us as your agent in Yiwu market?
1. We have our own Yiwu office with more than 100 professional workers specially handling Yiwu market orders, many of them working more than 5years, they are much more experienced.
2. Our Yiwu office was founded in 1999, since years of effort, we have good reputation in the market, every year we will hold “Yiwu market Suppliers meeting” to maintain the good relationship with our suppliers.
3. Low commission, usually we only charge our customer 3%-5% as commission for Yiwu market business.
4. We have professional design team, we can do any artwork or designs required by our customers.
5. We have our own 5000M2 warehouse to keep our customers goods safe and confidential.
6. We offer flexible payment term for our customers, such as T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A and O/A and etc.
No.1 Yiwu agent:
1. For your first visit to Yiwu market, we will issue invitation letter to you, reserve the hotel for you, pick you up in the airport.
2. Our professional team will accompany you to the market the whole day long for your sourcing products in the market. We can also accompany you for visiting the city center if you like.
3. We make translation for you in the booth, put down record, take picture of the items, and prepare the full list of the items when you finish your visit.
4. Placing order for you when you confirm the quantity for the items.
5. Collect the goods to our warehouse, our special QC team will inspect the goods for every item.
6. Booking container, Loading the goods and arrange the shipment.
7. Making all necessary shipping documents to our customers.